Welcome To The Travel Guide Blog !
Basic Traveling Tips You Must Know Before Traveling Overseas
A tour, a vacation outgoing, a trip, a journey can be pleasant and jovliant only if you follow the right and requisite preparations. Otherwise a single wrong step can ruin everything you thought for your travel. Thereby we mention the necessary guidelines you must ensue on your way..
1. The first and foremost is keeping your documents with you when you are traveling that identifies your identity and citizenship. You need to show a valid passport to enter almost all countries. But some countries permit you to enter with just a birth certificate or with a birth certificate and a driver’s license.
2. Be well prepared for emergency cases, keep contacts of your nearby friends, family and acquaintances so that you can inform them about any unwanted happenings or needs.
3. What you carry is an other important query. You should bring light and covered luggage to move more quickly and to avoid informal observation of your nationality and identity.
4. Do make photocopies of all your travel documents in case of an emergency crisis or your documents are missed or looted. Leave one copy at home with relative s and carry an extra with you keeping it at some covert place so you don't have to always take it out.
5.You must handle the money properly. Before you leave, inform your bank and credit card company or financial advisor or center that you are going abroad
6. Health is an important issue. you must know what prescription and medication you require. before going anywhere get to know where are it's easily accessible medical help.
7. Know the local laws and customs around the city and then walk through for safety.
8. Some other useful tips..
- Get a good traveling shoes so that you can walk in comfort.
- Eat where you find the locals eating.
- Keep an emergency stash of money in case you lose your wallet you will still need to eat.
- An empty Chap-stick is a fantastic secret hiding spot. Know how much it should cost in a taxi.
- Carry a card with the hotel address and a map.
- Ask for taxi drivers to use the meter.
- Be prepared to sleep anywhere.
- Ear plugs and eye patches will help block out the light.
- Learn a few phrases of the local language and speak to them for advices and queries.
- Get to know the first aid tips. Be respectful and calm wherever you can.